Phần Looking Back sẽ giúp bạn học ôn lại những gì đã học trong unit 8 thông qua chủ đề Sports and Games. Bài viết là gợi ý giải bài tập trong sách giáo khoa.
1. Find one odd word or phrase in each line (Chọn từ khác loại trong mỗi dòng)
- A. Volleyball B. Badminton C. Bicycle D. Tennis
- A. playground B. bat C. racket D. ball
- A. running B. cycling C. swimming D. driving
- A. cartoons B. sports news C. winter sports D. weather forecast
2. Read the four words in each line. Write the name of the game or sport the four words belong to (Đọc 4 từ ở mỗi dòng. Viết tên môn thể thao/trò chơi mà 4 từ ấy thuộc về)
- pedals, wheels, ride, race: cycling
- ball, kick, goal, referee: soccer
- ring, rope, gloves, hit: boxing
- table, paddle, serve, ball: table tennis
- basket, points, ball, court: basketball
3. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct form (Chia dạng đúng của động từ)
- The Olympic Games (be)_are_ held once every four years.
- The first Olympic Games (take)_took_ place in Greece in 776 BC.
- People (start) _started_to use computers about 50 years ago.
- What’s that noise? -The children (play)_are playing_ tug of war.
- What_did_ you (do)_do_ last weekend? – I (cycle)_cycled_round the lake with my friends.Then I (watch) _watched_TV in the afternoon.
4. What do you say in these situations? (Bạn sẽ nói gì trong những tình huống này?)
- Your friends are making a lot of noise. – Please, stop making noise.
- The boy is watching TV for too long. – Go out to play with your friends.
- Some children are feeding the animals at the zoo. – Don’t feed the animals.
- The teacher wants the boys to stand in line. – Please stand in line, boys.
- Your mother tells you not to tease the dog. – Don’t tease the dog.
5. Fill in each blank with a word to finish the passage (Điền từ vào chỗ trống để hoàn thành đoạn văn)
Sports and games play an important part in our lives. Everyone of us can (1)_watch_ a sport, or a game, or watch sports events on TV or at the stadium. When you listen to the radio early in the morning, you can always (2)_hear_ sports news. When you open a newspaper, you will always find information about some(3)_sports/games_ , or an article about your favourite kind of sport. Television programmes about (4)_sports/games_ are also very popular, and you can watch something interesting nearly every day. Stories about (5)_famous_ men or women in the world of sport are often very interesting.
6. Match the questions in A with their correct answers in B (Nối các câu hỏi ở cột A với câu trả lời đúng ở cột B)
|1. How often do you do karate?||a. I do it once a week.|
|2. Where do you go fishing?||e. We go fishing in the river near our house.|
|3. Who did you play badminton with yesterday?||b. I played with my sister.|
|4. Which sport or game do you like best?||c. I like chess best.|
|5. Who won our school’s table tennis contest?||d. We did.|
Bài học cùng chương hoặc môn:
- Project – Unit 8: Sports and Games – Tiếng Anh 6 mới
- Skills 2 – Unit 8: Sports and Games – Tiếng Anh 6 mới
- Skills 1 – Unit 8: Sports and Games – Tiếng Anh 6 mới
- Communication – Unit 8: Sports and Games – Tiếng Anh 6 mới
- A closer look 2 – Unit 8: Sports and Games – Tiếng Anh 6 mới
- A closer look 1 – Unit 8: Sports and games – Tiếng Anh 6 mới
- Getting started – Unit 8: Sports and games – Tiếng Anh 6 mới
- Vocabulary – Unit 8: Sports and games – Tiếng Anh 6 mới