Giải bài tập Anh 12 Unit 1. Home life- Đời sống gia đình
Liên hệ giữa since, for và ago- Thì quá khứ đơn và hiện tại hoàn thành đơn
Quá Khứ Đơn
Khác biệt giữa thì quá khứ đơn và hiện tại hoàn thành đơn
Thì Quá Khứ Tiếp Diễn
Hiện Tại Hoàn Thành Đơn
B. BÀI TẬP
Reading-Unit 1 Trang 12 Tiếng Anh 12
Speaking-Unit 1 Trang 15 Tiếng Anh 12
- s – In my family only my father works.
- s – Members of mv family share the household chores.
- s – My responsibility in the family is to wash the dishes.
- I always talk to my parents before making an important decision.
- who works in the family
- who does the household chores
- your friend’s responsibility in the family
- the interest the family members share closely
- the person your friend often shares his/her secrets with
- the person your friend talks to before making an important decision
- Can I ask you some questions about your family’s life?
- Sure. No problem!
- In your family who works?
- Only my father.
- Where does he work?
- He teaches in a secondary school.
- I see. So who does the household chores in your family?
- All members. I mean my father, mother and myself. We share the household chores together: each fulfills one’s own duties.
- What’s your responsibility?
- I’m in charge of sweeping the floor, washing-up, and taking out the garbage.
- What interest do your family members share closely?
- Who do you often share your secrets with?
- My mother.
- Why not with your father?
- As you know, the mother is the person who is the easiest and most sympathetic to share our secrets due to her motherly love. Right?
- Alrightế I see. Who do you talk to before making an important decision?
- Usually with my father and mother. The more ideas, the better the decision.
- You can say it again!
who works in the family
who does the household chores
your friend’s responsibility in the family
the interest the family members share closely
the person your friend often shares his/her secrets with
the person your friend talks to before making an important decision
a. Who works in the family?
– Only his father
b. Who does the household chores?
– Mother, mainly
c. What’s your responsibility in the family?
– Cleaning the floor, sweeping the
yard, taking out the garbage.
d.What interest do your family members
– joys, sorrows, good or bad
experiences as well as problems
in daily life.
e. Who do you share your secrets with?
– His mother.
f. Who do you talk to before making an
– His parents.
Task 4: Get back to your original pairs. Tell each other the information you have collected. (Trở lại đôi đầu tiên của em. Kể cho nhau thông tin em thu thập được.)
Listening-Unit 1 Trang 16 Tiếng Anh 12
- I am sure. I’ve booked a flight tomorrow afternoon and I can’t wait.
- What about you? Going home, too?
- Yes. And we’re all really close. My brothers are married, so it makes for a very crowded home over the holiday. And there are too many people to cook for. so we end up going out to dinner a lot. That’s also fun.
l – His family members are not very close
l. He lives in a very close-knit family.
2. The family often have the big meal the mother cooks at home.
2. The family often go out 10 cat when they get together.
Writing-Unit 1-Trang 17 Tiếng Anh 12
Language focus-Unit 1 trang 18 tiếng anh 12
Listen and repeat.
- I saw some bats flying from the bags.
- He often speaks at different speeds.
- She tore the photographs into halves.
- I always have dates on rainy days.
- The kids are playing with their toy kits.
- Did you see / Have you seen my bas anywhere? I can’t find it.
- Hello Peter, are you back from the match? Did you enjoy/Have you enjoyed it?
- This is the photo of my great grandfather. He was/has been married six times.
- Have you given/Did you give Helen my message when you have seen/saw her?
- Sony, could you say that again? I didn’t listen/haven’t listened to you.
- Did you two meet/Have you two met before? Laura, this is Peter.
- Did you meet/Have you met anyone interesting at the party?
- Have you see 2. has … enjoyed 3. was 4. Did you give – saw
- didn’t listen 6. Have you two met 7. Did you meet
A. don’t write
B. haven’t written
c. am not writing
A. was being
c. have been
B. was having
c. have had
A. haven’t done
B. don’t do
c. wasn’t doing
B. have stopped
c. was stopping
B. am waiting
c. have waited
A. am changing
B. have changed
c. will change
A. will live
B. have lived
B. have decided
(10) A. will become
c. has become
(11) A. tells
c. was telling
(12) A. have moved
B. was moving
(13) A. will come
(14) A. am staying
(15) A. have gone
B. am going
c. will have gone